ONLINE PAPER FLOWER WORKSHOPS
My online paper flower workshops give you the chance to learn from the comfort of your own home.
Through a series of clear video demonstrations, I give detailed instructions and all my hints and tips on how to make each flower. You can work through the videos at your own pace and in your own time.
As the classes are online and there are not the time limits that you get with a regular workshop, I am able to teach additional techniques within these videos. I include aspects in each class that are suitable for a beginner to start with and then the class progresses through to more advanced techniques. This ensures you get real value for money.
I’m thrilled to be able to take what I have learnt from teaching in-person workshops and bring it to my online classes. Everyone can learn this beautiful craft wherever they are in the world.
“This was my first attempt at making crepe paper flowers. A Petal Unfolds made the step by step videos and instructions so easy to follow. I would highly recommend this class for beginners. I’ve made flowers from other tutorials and books since, but this class was definitely the easiest to follow”
-PAPER PEONY FLOWER ONLINE WORKSHOP-
Learn how to make beautiful paper Peony flowers in this online paper flower workshop. You will be guided through the following:
- 10 video demonstrations along with written guide sheet notes, templates and a list of materials and stockists.
- Almost 90 minutes of video instruction.
- Both beginner and advanced variations of the flower. You can choose the version that you feel most comfortable with making. Develop your skills at your own pace.
- Instruction on how to make your own Peony bud are also included.
-PAPER FUCHSIA FLOWER ONLINE WORKSHOP-
In this class I’ll be teaching you everything I know to help you to craft your own beautiful crepe paper Fuchsia. You will be guided through the following:
- 10 video demonstrations as well as a list of materials, stockists and guide sheet.
- 70 minutes of video instruction and templates to make 2 different varieties of Fuchsia flower.
- Techniques on how to make a Bud and Foliage.
- How to make your own Doublette crepe paper.
- Lessons on how to make 2 different final items- paper Fuchsia hanging decorations and a separate Fuchsia branch.
“I absolutely loved everything about the class! Excellent instruction. I feel like I can tackle it myself now and spread my wings”
-FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-
When do the courses start and finish?
How long do I have access to the course?
I’ve never made paper flowers before, is this class suitable for me?
Will I be able to receive feedback and ask questions during the course?
Sue will be available to answer questions that anyone has, and will reply to questions and comments in the class sections